Posted: November 17, 2023
WA PCYC is seeking an experienced Facilities Coordinator to be part of the team on a full-time basis. If you are looking to join a values-driven organisation with a mission to change the lives of young people in WA, then we would like to hear from you!
PCYC is a leading youth organisation working with the WA Police Force and the community and young people to reach their potential. PCYC has a long-standing reputation as a safe space for children and young people. Where young people make meaningful connections with Youth Workers. Where children try a sport, they would never have the chance to otherwise. Where students feel safe enough to have a second chance at getting an education. This all happens within the 16 centres across the state where we require someone from an operations, facilities and assets background in ensuring our centres can operate these amazing services!
Reporting on a day-to-day basis to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), the Facilities Coordinator is responsible for:
- Ensures PCYC Centres are safe, efficient, and best support the delivery of programs, recreation and community activities;
- Coordinates infrastructure and asset functions across PCYC to ensure smooth and efficient operations, and a seamless service between PCYC staff, partners, and stakeholders; and
- Coordinates the daily operation of PCYC fleet, assets, properties, facilities and infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance standards with all relevant regulations and legislative requirements including WHS are met
- Values-driven organisation - be welcomed into a team with a supportive and inclusive culture that encourages you to be bold, big-hearted and successful
- Competitive remuneration - WA PCYC is committed to supporting the community and that includes you!
- Salary packaging - as a not-for-profit, enjoy access to salary packaging arrangements through Access Pay which means up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free! (meaning more take home income after tax)
- Access to exclusive discounts and vouchers - including leading retailers such as Woolworths, Amazon, Hoyts and more
- Flexible work and leave arrangements – we are happy to discuss arrangements that would suit the needs of you and the team.
- Career development opportunities - we believe in our team and would like to help you reach your goals
- 'Onya' rewards - we reward staff with incentives such as a chance to win $200 voucher for receiving an 'Onya' from fellow colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program - free, confidential and independent EAP, including free access to physical, mental and financial online support.
- Free staff parking - come join us at our lovely Head Office conveniently located in Subiaco.
- Demonstrated experience in property management, building maintenance, and project and contract management
- Understanding of legislative and WHS requirements in relation to the delivery of works.
- Experience working with contractors, suppliers, and tradespersons
- Asset management and maintenance planning experience
- Ability to manage and direct staff and contractors
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Project management or operational planning skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
- Be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance issued within the 6-month period.
- Update your resume and cover letter
- Click on ‘’Apply’’ below!
If this sounds like your next role, apply now as applications close 1 Dec 2023.
PCYC promotes a diverse and inclusive culture across the organisation. We welcome and strongly encourage applicants from diverse community groups, cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, disabilities or ages to apply.
PCYC is a child safe organisation. We have a zero tolerance for child abuse and we are committed to providing a child safe environment.
WA PCYC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found prior.
- Perth - Metropolitan area
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support