Certificate I in Leadership
Duration: 4 days a week over 12 weeks
Certificate I in Leadership (52878WA) is a bridging course that assists young people to progress to further education, training or employment through the development of employability and leadership skills and increased community participation.
52878WA | Provider No. 50901
- Apply basic communication skills
- Develop self awareness
- Explore personal role in society
- Explore fundamentals of leadership
- Participate effectively in a team project
- Develop problem solving skills
- Be an effective volunteer
- Participate in workplace Health and Safety
Students participate in a Provide First Aid course that provides an excellent general grounding in first aid, enabling them to perform appropriate first aid procedures and basic life support skills.
This unit satisfies training requirements across a range of community and workplace settings.
PCYC has a partnership arrangement with St John RTO #0392 to deliver and assess the HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and will issue the statement of attainment.
- Interview skills
- A community project to give back to those in need
- Complete an accredited first aid qualification
Concession fee $58.80*
This fee can be paid in full, invoiced to an agency or business or a repayment plan can be set up.
Concessions may apply or request may be considered for waiving due to financial hardship. Conditions apply.
*The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
- A pick-up and drop-off service from nominated public transport locations
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Assistance with résumés
- PPE equipment as required