Certificate I in Leadership
Duration: 4 days a week over 12 weeks
Certificate I in Leadership (52878WA) is a bridging course that assists young people to progress to further education, training or employment through the development of employability and leadership skills and increased community participation.
52878WA | Provider No. 50901
- Investigate fundamentals of leadership
- Participate in a team project
- Contribute to the health and safety to self and others
- Investigate personal role in society
- Solve routine problems
- Plan personal development and care needs
- Use personal management strategies for independent living
- Undertake career planning
Students participate in a Provide First Aid course that provides an excellent general grounding in first aid, enabling them to perform appropriate first aid procedures and respond to an emergency situation.
This unit satisfies training requirements across a range of community and workplace settings.
PCYC has a partnership arrangement with St John RTO #0392 to deliver and assess the HLTAID011 Provide First Aid and will issue the statement of attainment.
- Improve your verbal and written communication skills
- Learn effective teamwork strategies
- Evaluate your own strengths and areas for development
- Identify actions that contribute to a community
- Identify and describe the leadership style of an historic figure
- Identify problems and suggest solutions
- Create simple written documents for planning
Concession fee $59.43*
This fee can be paid in full, invoiced to an agency or business or a repayment plan can be set up.
Concessions may apply or request may be considered for waiving due to financial hardship. Conditions apply.
*The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
- A pick-up and drop-off service from nominated public transport locations
- Breakfast and lunch every day
- Assistance with résumés
- Personal Protective Equipment (if required)